WEBINAR “Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development”
Migrants and diaspora entrepreneurs are increasingly being recognised as social investors, policy advocates and partners – for human development in countries of origin, heritage and destination. In this context, the African Diaspora Policy Centre (ADPC) in their capacity as lead of the Thematic Working Group on Diaspora and Migrants for Development is pleased to invite you to a webinar on “Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development”. The Thematic Working Group is one of three working groups within the Migration and Development Civil Society Network (MADE).
The panellist included academics and practitioners in the field of migration and development, with particular focus on diaspora and entrepreneurship. The panellist members in alphabetical order were:
- Mr. Abubakarr Bangura: Board member, African Diaspora Policy Centre
- Mr. Efrain Jimenez: Executive Director, Federación Zacatecana
- Dr. Florian Täube: Professor, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
- Dr. Liesl Riddle: Associate Professor, The George Washington University School of Business
- Ms. Stephanie Deubler: Technical Advisor, GIZ – CIM Project Migration and Development
The webinar engaged a wide group of stakeholders in the field of migration and development on the topic of migrant/diaspora entrepreneurs as economic and social investors in the socio-econimic development of their countries of origin or heritage.
Read more about the report Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development
For more information please send an email to: email@example.com